1. A framed print that’ll remind you of what you should try to do, even though it can be hard to actually practice. Hang this up in your room or above your desk and remember to take a few deep breaths throughout the day.
2. A bunny mist that’ll cool you down when you’re feeling a little sweaty and overwhelmed. It has baobab and berry extracts that’ll give your skin a boost and a healthy glow.
3. A candle made with soy wax that brings the scent of spring inside, if you can’t go outside. It smells like all of the flowers that bloom during those first few days of sunshine, and it’ll burn for about 40 hours.
4. A printed blanket that’ll remind you that yes, you are indeed good at something. Cuddle up in this woven jacquard throw and have yourself a little snoozle.
5. And a pillow spray that’ll help to reduce your anxiety and help you fall asleep faster. Just spritz the lavender, vetiver, and chamomile onto your pillow when you’re ready to sleep, take some deep breaths, and drift off to sweet dreams.