Because sometimes a bath bomb and a face mask can help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shower/bath wineglass holder so you can continue to enjoy your glass of rosé while you’re getting squeaky clean.
Get it from Urban Outfitters Canada for $22.
2. A copy of Believe in Yourself and Do What You Love by Kate James to guide you through simple ways of realizing your goals and feeling more fulfilled.
Get it from Indigo for $22.06.
3. A Garnier Moisture Bomb sheet mask that will moisturize the heck out of your face. Say goodbye to flakes around your nose, and hello to smooth, plump skin.
“I love a good sheet mask, and the Garnier Moisture Bomb sheet mask is one of my absolute favourites. Unlike other masks that are made of microgel, cellulose, or foil, this mask is made out of cotton, which is not only super soft, but more environmentally friendly. I can immediately see brighter, smoother, and more hydrated skin after just 15 minutes on my face.” Get it from Shoppers Drug Mart for $3.59.
4. A pack of green tea under-eye masks so those dark circles can fade away. These are meant to help refresh and purify your skin.
Get them from SkinStore for $22.88.
5. A 946-mL Nalgene water bottle to help you remember to stay hydrated — it’s so important! I seriously wouldn’t drink half as much water if I didn’t faithfully fill up one of these up every day.
Get one from Canadian Tire for for $12.49 (see more Nalgene water bottles here).
6. A tube of Lanolips ointment that’ll help heal and moisturize the dry, flaky lips you may have developed during the winter. Bring back that soft pout!
“The very first time I applied Lanolips, it made SUCH a difference through the rest of the evening that I couldn’t stop rubbing my lips together and lightly patting them with my fingers! Now, I apply a tiny amount about three times a day and haven’t suffered from chapped lips since.” Check out Natalie’s full review for all the deets. Get the unscented, unflavoured Original 101 Superbalm from Sephora Canada for $23.
7. A bamboo bathtub tray so you can have a convenient place to put your book, candle, and beverage while you soak. The arms extend, so it’ll fit most bathtubs.
Get it from Simons for $29.95 (originally $40).
8. A Kiehl’s deep pore cleansing mask to help minimize the appearance of pores and reduce shine with the help of bentonite, aloe vera, and Amazonian white clay.
Get it from Sephora Canada for $42.
9. A bottle of Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Toner that’ll help make your skin smoother and clearer, without irritating it.
“I received a bottle of Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Toner and started using it a few weeks ago (morning and night after cleansing and followed by moisturizer) and HOO BOY let me tell you, it’s amazing. First of all, my skin is smoother than my infant nephew’s butt after a warm bath. My combo skin has leveled out and the cystic acne on my chin healed — and no new pimples have sprouted up since.”
Get it from Walmart Canada for $12.95.
10. A long-lasting nail polish so you can relax by treating yourself to a nice mani-pedi in some gorgeous colours that’ll surely brighten your mood.
Get it from Shoppers Drug Mart for $6.99 (available in 36 colours).
11. A DIY bath bomb kit, so you can feel productive as you craft them, then enjoy a relaxing soak in the tub with them.
Get it from Urban Outfitters Canada for $19.99 (originally $26).
12. A bottle of Drops of Youth Liquid Face Peel from The Body Shop that’ll gently exfoliate the skin on your face without irritating it — and you can actually see it working!
“I try to exfoliate my skin a couple times a week and this peel is the easiest and gentlest way to do it. I just rub it onto my skin in circular motions and watch as it lifts all the dead skin from my face. It takes less than a minute to work and my skin feels so smooth afterwards. I’ve been using it for a couple years now and it’s completely changed the texture of my skin. I also love using it on other parts of my body like my hands and my feet that tend to get a bit drier, especially during the winter months.”
Get it from The Body Shop for $20 (originally $25).
13. A renewing body scrub that does double duty by peeling and polishing dead skin cells, leaving your body looking and feeling extra smooth.
Get it from Sephora Canada for $40.
14. An electric body massager so you can truly treat yourself to a quality at-home massage. This device has rotational heads AND it heats up.
Get it from Walmart Canada for for $45.14 (originally $90.28).
15. A container of delicious-smelling Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask that’ll reinvigorate your skin overnight with the help of avocado and glacier water.
This is the greatest overnight moisturizing mask. It’s perfect for anyone who’s low maintenance. At night, after you wash your face, you put it on directly before you go to sleep, and wake up with amazingly soft and glowing skin! Anybody who struggles with dry skin (especially in the winter time) will die for this. Plus, it smells amazing!
Get it from Sephora Canada for $17 (mini) or $33 (standard).
16. A watermelon sleeping mask by Glow Recipe that uses hyaluronic acid and AHAs to help give you a skin-smoothing and radiance-boosting overnight facial.
Get it from Sephora Canada for $59.
17. A wellness planner that’ll help you make goals and help you work on your mental health.
Get it from Indigo for for $13.38 (originally $22).
18. A Foreo Luna silicone vibrating face cleanser that can almost magically remove 99.5% of dirt, oil, residue, and dead skin cells. It’s also waterproof so you can keep it in the shower and use it daily to make your skin feel clean, soft, and smooth.
Check out this BuzzFeed editor’s full review of the cleansing device!
Get it from Sephora Canada for $159 (available in five colours).
19. And container of Tetley pure green tea, so you can enjoy a nice cup of tea while you’re lounging with your feet up.
Get a container of 24 tea bags from Walmart Canada for $3.47.