We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
1. The Nightshift Before Christmas is the hilarious sequel to Adam Key’s bestselling, painfully funny book, This Is Going To Hurt.
2. This cauldron mug is so delightful it’s bewitching.
3. This Green & Black’s chocolate tasting collection comes with 24 miniature milk, dark, and white chocolate bars.
4. This pin is a great gift for someone who raises hell (in the best possible way).
5. Embrace the cutest meme of 2019 with this Baby Yoda makeup bag.
6. These adorable erasers look positively scrumptious.
7. This astronaut booklight will make reading an extraterrestrial experience.
8. A pretty notebook will always be appreciated.
9. This Funko Pop! BB8 will spruce up any desk.
10. Whoever recieves these iridescent shot glasses will definitely use them right away.
11. From The Page is an Etsy shop that makes candles inspired by beloved books. This Pride and Prejudice candle has a floral scent that will make you feel like you’re taking a turn about the gardens of Pemberly.
12. These geometric coasters are decorative AND practical.
13. Festive and fuzzy socks are a guaranteed hit.
14. This bookmark will show them the exact word that they were on. Bookworms rejoice!
15. This tarot-themed wall hanging will transform any bedroom.
16. This wall art is equally inspirational and decorative.
17. This practical little turtle keeps your headphones protected and prevents tangling.
18. This avocado keyring is so cute it’s ridiculous.
19. This ring light will transform every selfie into a work of art.
20. These bath melts are affordable, luxurious, and moisturising.
21. The Hungry Student Cookbook is full of cheap, quick, and tasty recipes like duck tacos and steak casserole.
22. This G&T lip balm is a healing cocktail for your parched lips.
23. This Art Deco-themed V&A calendar makes scheduling way more fun.
24. This mana-tea infuser is a high quali-tea, tea-riffic gift.
25. These hydrating face masks improves skin tone and reduces the appearance of pores.
26. With this expensive-looking kit, they can transform boring vodka into artisanal gin.
27. Looking for a purrfect gift? Buy these cat pens right meow.
28. This lil’ guy is actually a stress reliever. Just squish him whenever you’re feeling anxious!
29. This iron-on patch will spruce up any jacket or bag.
30. They’ll be over the moon for this stunning lamp.
31. Based on the viral webcomic of the same name, Strange Planet by Nathan Pyle is one of those books that makes you laugh so much it hurts. It’s a book pretty much anyone will enjoy.